Jardim Vista is a landscaping and garden maintenance company committed to the development, innovation and sustainability of its activity, following the highest standards in Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety. To achieve this Jardim Vista is committed to the following:
- 1. Compliance with applicable legal requirements: Comply with applicable legal requirements and other freely subscribed requirements, including those referring to service quality, environmental aspects and health and safety of employees and other workers;
- 2. Customer satisfaction: To provide quality services that exceed customers' expectations
- 3. Pollution prevention and resources management: Use adequate and economically sustainable resources, to prevent and reduce pollution, other environmental impact and to promote the rational use of renewable and non-renewable resources. Jardim Vista will promote rational mechanisms for irrigation, fertilizers, pesticides and the implementation of infrastructures to reuse and recycle vegetal waste.
- 4. Occupational health and Safety: To identify, control and eliminate professional risks in accordance with general prevention principles, promoting healthy and safe environments at work to employees and visitors.
- 5. Training and competence: To promote continuous training and awareness of all workers, adapting their competences to quality requirements, mitigation of environmental impact and the control of occupational health and safety risks.
- 6. Continuous improvement: To promote continuous improvement of our processes, products and services and of the effectiveness of the Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management System, defining objectives that can lead to business success.
We are strongly committed to the quality and excellence of our service and we believe that the best efforts in the company, these policy objectives will be reached.